Just when I thought I could sit down at a friend's party... My wonderful inspiration for my Peanut Monkey children's book series finds himself up a tree.
- Pay a babysitter
- Make two kick-arse salads to feed children and babysitter
- Go out alone... to buy own salad!
- Read other stories written for target age-group in diary format as research!
- Write at #restaurant!
- Try bullet journalling as a way of writing new series of stories...
- ...ergo, plan to illustrate own stories!
Back in the driving seat so to speak...
After a long time finding my feet, and now with the imminent release of my new Children's Book, and a fabulous team of friends pushing me to get out there, I took the opportunity to read at a local primary school.
Thank you Newhaven Primary School for your enthusiasm and for having me to read stories on Wednesday during Book Week. Your students are engaging and clever.
I read one of my kids' favourite stories, Wonky Donkey. They especially love when I do funny voices. As well as Peanut Monkey of course!
It's the first day of Spring. Yay! Enjoying the sunset and beach life.